When I came through the door of Ms. Emmy's daycare, I was greeted by silence and this:
Would you look at that.
Completely zonked.
Zonked after freaking out and attacking the lovely Ms. Emmy (two year old fists and feet of fury!).
No nap, overtired freak out!!
She was set in the time out chair to settle down and settle down she did.
I love time out.
I personally desire more time out for myself.
I think we should all do some time outs when we are freaking out.
A 5 minute power nap and she was back to her sweet, non-fists-of-fury self.
Lovin' Ms. Emmy, lovin' on Mama, happy girl.
Which leads me to my gratefulness of seeing this posted on Pinterest and some Home/Unschooling blogs:
Make it your Mama mantra.
It really helps.

1 comment:
Too funny! Thanks for sharing Erin. Something for us to look forward to!! Corey R.
Post a Comment