Since it was most likely the last sunny day of the season, we went to the park with some other homeschool families.
There is only one picture because there I was too busy socializing with the other mothers (so yes, I had a playdate too!) but it's a great one.
One of the aspects of homeschooling I cherish is multi-age interactions.
Here you have youth 4-14 all playing together.
I could go on and on about that but won't at the risk of sounding (and being) very preachy.
After errands, we went to our end of the year soccer party. I have no pictures of that because I was wrangling a pizza greased, cupcake frosted toddler.
I would like to say how lovely it is that people volunteer their time and effort to coach soccer.
I am so impressed with their kindness and patience.
It was also wonderful to get to spend time with some of the other mothers on the team.
Then onto the Felton's.
I love being in and amongst the company you two keep.
That is an understatement but there is no word, font nor color that could accurately convey how grateful and happy my soul is talking and laughing with the people you bring together.
Without further ado:

No comments:
Post a Comment