Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Sunny Day



Thursday we went to Cumberland, Md to enjoy their beautiful bike path. Cumberland has a lovely path along the canal and a bunch of restaurants and stores called Canal Place. There is a really nice bike shop called Cumberland Trail Connection where you can rent all sorts of neat bikes and the staff was wonderfully helpful.
We were going to rent some bikes but both children were too small for the tag along kid attachment. The bike rentals didn't work out so we enjoyed a walk in the sun. We really, really needed the sun.



Isabella and Conrad ran up and down the path, jumped in mud puddles and then laid down and snuggled in the grass.

Isa tried to hug Conrad. This was his response. Classic!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Next time you are in Cumberland, come see me! :)

Erin said...

We had limited time that day. Summer is almost here. I smell a play date.

Keela said...

I'm so glad you mentioned Cumberland Trail Connection. I couldn't remember their name but I knew you had a link in this post. :) Now I know who to call for a tagalong rental tomorrow.