Now We Are Six
When I was one, I had just begun.
When I was two,I was nearly new.
When I was three,I was hardly me.
When I was four,I was not much more.
When I was five,I was just alive.
But now I am six, I'm as clever as clever
So I think I'll be six now and forever.
~
A. A. Milne
6 Reasons I love Miss Isabella
*I love how motherly you are.
Seeing how much you desire to be a mother and embrace your womanhood is beautiful.
I appreciate your single mindedness on this matter.
It reminds me of what this father said to his daughter on her blessing day "The world needs your womanhood".
Yes it does.
*You a very gentle and caring for nature and other reliant things.
*You are drawn to the strong, courageous and brave even when you are nervous, tender and frightened.
You are an ethereal warrior in a tiny human girl's body.
*Your faith is a beautiful thing.
You really accept how welcomed you are in God's embrace.
*I think it's so neat how you have always been so drawn to the accordion.
Not the flute, not the violin, not even a piano....the accordion.
* You are really funny.
You've got the greatest sense of humor.
I love sharing laughs with you.
Sweet girl you are a spark of joy.
We LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
and you are such a lucky little girl to have a mom who can see you for all of your magnificence!
What a beautiful family. Ahhhh. You all bring me joy and hope!
Happy Happy Birthday Isabella! and way to grow a lovely gal Erin!
xoxo~ Karen
happy birthday isabella! u are a beautiful girl! and u have an amazing mom! enjoy the rest of your life!!!!!!!!!
What a beautful tribute!
Post a Comment